Distribution Day is when families can pick up the products they registered for.
Please note that registrion for distribution day is limited to the first 100 registrants.
Distribution Day Format
We will place your products in your trunk/backseat for you.
160 SW 12th St. Unit 133 Loveland Colorado 80537
Second Saturday of every month.
(please note this is subject to change)
10:00 am - 11:00 am
(products will not be available before 10 am or after 11am)
Due to the increasing need of individuals needing our services, we have created a registration form that is required for our Distribution Day. Please note we are limiting to registration to 100 clients for diapers/wipes and 100 clients for period products. You will be required to complete the form for each Distribution Day.
If you do not register for products, we will not be able to provide them to you.
*If you register and do not show up TWICE, unfortunately we will not be able to accept your pre-registration for Distribution Days.
*If you need to cancel please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org*
FAQ Sheet for Distribution Day
Due to the increasing number of community members attending distribution day, below are some very important reminders/updates. Please take the time to read them.
1. GUGP is ran by humans, which means mistakes happen. (wrong sizes, missed boxes, etc) Please address those mistakes with kindness and grace. We will do our best to fix the mistake in a timely manner. We are doing our very best to ensure our community has the products we need, but we are all volunteers, and we are all human.
2. We will no longer be able to distribute products to you if you have not registered. Registration is extremely important to ensure we have products for all of our clients.
3. Registration for distribution day opens the SECOND SATURDAY of the previous month and will close the FOURTH SATURDAY of the previous month if we do not meet our max number for registration. This is to ensure our volunteers have time to get products ready.
4. We will no longer be able to re-open registration. Once registration is closed for the month, you will have to wait until registration opens for the next distribution day.
5. Products are only available the day of distribution from 10 am – 11am.
6. Registration links can be found in our GUGP community updates group and on our website under the distribution day tab.
7. When you have completed registration you will get an automatic reply from email@example.com. Please check your junk mail as this email contains information about distribution day and is a confirmation that your registration was received.
We are so thankful for the opportunity to support our community and to connect with each and every one of you. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out.